UNIQA Team Digital based in Vienna is searching for passionate game changers to enhance the company's digital ambition. Join our recently established team as a
PEGA CRM Business Analyst (m/f)
Work as team member in multi-disciplinary and dynamic team. Leads or supports the analysis, design, development and implementation of systems and software, as well as the completion of other project work streams and deliverables. May also lead project modules or work activities as appropriate and can formulate solutions to defines/specific business or technical issues. The Pega Business Analyst is responsible for designing and building components of enterprise applications and providing consultative guidance on all project assignments. You will be working in the project team matching the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution. It will also include leading aspects of design, developing and mentoring.
Your main responsibilities
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews.
- Assist Quality Management team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed.
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation.
- Provide relevant test scenarios for full coverage of testing.
- 2-4 years' experience as a business analyst or similar technical or support role, with exposure to requirements analysis, use, and test case development and execution with advanced understanding of project management, and process improvement.
- Interaction and communication with clients.
- Excellent leadership qualities and presentation skills
- Experience in relationship building with business clients, team members, colleagues, and peers across multiple sites
- Experience producing business and/or technical functional documentation
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
- Experience using testing tools (e.g. TOSCA) for test cases, test execution and defect tracking.
- Experience in UI Design and Usability
- Experience with JIRA and PEGA highly desirable
- Agile experience with emphasis on story writing
- Line of Business experience a plus
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Your core competencies
- Process understanding of the insurance industry
- Customer focus
- Peer relationship
- Drive for results
- Motivated, self-driven team
- Challenging topics in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the heart of the city
- Family-friendly company with fringe benefits
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 39.550 gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Mag. Ljiljana Nikolic
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
Tel: (+43 1) 211 75 - 2155