Webster Vienna Private University (WVPU) was established in 1981. Since 2001 WVPU has been the only dually accredited university in Austria, with both, the US Higher Learning Commission accreditation, and private university accreditation from AQ Austria. The business programs are also accredited by ACBSP. WVPU is an equal opportunity employer.
Webster Vienna Private University is committed to research, excellence in teaching, joining theory and practice, small class sizes, and educating students to be lifelong independent learners and critical thinkers, prepared to participate in an increasingly international society. Webster Vienna is a diverse and vibrant international community. At the moment we are looking for an enthusiastic
Senior Recruitment Officer (f/m)
Full Time (40 hours/week), Ideal starting date: as soon as possible
WVPU is seeking an experienced and result-oriented individual to further develop and implement the university's international recruitment strategy. This position is expected to ensure successful recruitment and admission of qualified students, establishing relationships and promoting university's academic programs and its image, while meeting university's enrollment goals.
- Support the further development of WVPU's international recruitment strategy
- Engage in extensive recruitment activities in identified regions
- Contribute to the development and adjustment of admissions policies
- Engage actively in inquiries and applications (online, phone, in person), serving as frontline liaison for student recruiting
- Work with Admissions officers to expedite international admissions (e.g. visa issuance, review of transfer credits, etc.)
- Support management of student applications via university's CRM and make decisions in the context of the institutional admissions criteria
- Support the implementation and evaluation of communication plans for specified audiences, participation in projects such as the development of promotional material, social media campaigns and related webpages' content
- Build a network to engage current students and graduates to help expand interest in their respective home counties
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- At least 3 years of related international student recruitment experience including event conceptualization and planning
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the recruitment landscape; knowledge of the American higher educational system is advantageous
- Extensive public speaking and presenting experience to large and diverse groups
- Experience with social media and online marketing communications in the context of recruitment
- Demonstrated sales skills to effectively present WVPU and market its programs
- Superior communication skills in English and at least one other foreign language matching university's priority markets. Knowledge of Russian and/or German language is advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability in preparing and presenting persuasive presentations using multimedia presentation software
- Proven relationship management, team work, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated research and investigative skills; strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural settings; Exemplary tact, diplomacy, interpersonal and intercultural skills to effectively liaise with both internal (university staff and students) and external (prospective students, families, etc) stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Database management knowledge
- Available to accommodate an intensive international travel schedule throughout the year
The applicant must have the legal right to work in Austria. The yearly gross salary on a full-time basis (40 hours/week, All-In) for this position is a minimum of EUR 42.000, - gross p.a. plus benefits.
If you would like to be part of our team in an international environment and wish to make a difference to our expanding educational enterprise, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter stating your relevant experience, knowledge and motivation for this role, certificates) online via our Webpage http://webster.ac.at/staff-vacancies.
Deadline for applications is November 26, 2017.
Webster Vienna Private University
For questions related to your application, please contact the HR Department: email@example.com at WVPU, Praterstraße 23, A - 1020 Vienna.