cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 2700 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as rewarding opportunities for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
To expand our IT team at our Headquarters in Fischamend, we are looking for a
Lead JAVA Developer (m/f)
in an international setting
Your main tasks:
In this interesting and multi-faceted position, you will be responisble for developing company-wide web applications and mobile eBusiness solutions as a member of our internal software development team.
- Specialized management of one of our developer teams (2-5 employees)
- Implementation of Enterprise Java web applications and mobile solutions
- Requirements analysis, conceptional design of solutions and technical specifications
- Continuous market analysis and benchmarking in regard to technology, design and usability
- Technical education and relevant professional experience in web-based application development
- Project experience as lead developer / SW architect or team leader
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Good competence and programming experience with Java EE7, ideally experience with Vaadin
- Experience with enterprise search integration (Elasticsearch)
- Competence with relational databases (SQL, RDBMS, E/R Modeling)
- Experience in the application of Design Patterns
- Self-reliant approach to work, self-initiative, resilience and ability to think across systems
- High problem-solving skills and strong motivation to design and implement innovative web-based solutions
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Individual development and career possibilities
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from EUR 60,000
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Ms Christiane Sehnoutek via our online job portal (jobs.cargo-partner.com).