A job like no other:
Professional Specialist Operations, Unit Land Transport m/w.
Head Office Wien, Location 1020 Wien, Stella-Klein-Löw-Weg 11
As a provider of transport and logistics, we hold a leading position in the world. We support industry and trading in all logistics issues concerning the global exchange of goods. Whether by land, air or sea. In order to strengthen our team, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of
Professional Specialist Operations, Unit Land Transport m/w, 40 hours/week (Position Available Immediately)
As Specialist Operations you: * Report directly to our Head of Production and communicate with our Land Transport departments within Austria and Cluster SEE
- Validate and trace operational data, costs & production concepts and flow of commodities
- Develop recommendations and action plans based on data analysis
- Discuss different approaches with our Head of Production and prepare strategies for further actions to ensure continuous improvement
- Monitor KPI developments and take care of validation with local stakeholders
- Assist the operations team in the development and implementation of new processes and projects to achieve company goals and increase profitability
- Participate in supplier meetings and support the team in tender processes
- Are responsible for the coordination of surveys within our Cluster SEE
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or logistics with relevant business experience or training in freight forwarding with at least 3 years' experience in Land Transport Operations
- Experience in an international group within Industrial sector or Supply Chain Management desired
- Understanding of Land Transport landscape and Network Management desired
- Fluent in English and German, any additional SEE languages skills are an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to driving alignment and collaboration
- Ability to work independently to strive for high quality
- The opportunity to work independently in a friendly and dedicated team
- Flexible working hours
- Varied and challenging tasks and assignments
- Continual further education and training through the DB Schenker Academy
- A secure job in an international corporation
The collective agreement covering the position described stipulates a minimum salary of EUR 28.044,80 (gross) per annum. An extra salary component that conforms to the current salary structure on the market will also be offered in line with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
You want to move the world? Then we look forward to your online application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Stephanie Gritzner +43 5 7686 210 321.