UNIQA Team Digital based in Vienna is searching for passionate game changers to enhance the company's digital ambition. Join our recently established team as a:
PEGA System Administration Specialist (m/f)
Work on tuning, management, deployment, operations, integration, performance, and monitoring of Java and Pega 7 applications. Design and implement infrastructure from specifications, configuration, and deployment of applications, advanced troubleshooting of complex Java and Pega applications. Provide support for Java and Pega Application development teams. Monitor day-to-day operational health of deployed Java and Pega PRPC applications. Maintain appropriate system level documentation and provide assistance to development teams on performance improving solutions.
Your main responsibilities
- Installation, integration and update of the Pega 7 platform
- Manage the various deployment modes and other platforms
- Establish the Organizational Assets
- Export and Import Rules and Cases
- Carry out Application Deployment and perform application migration
- Describe and manage security authentication and authorization within Pega 7
- Manage Pega 7 Database Persistence as well as Database Performance tuning
- Describe and configure Pega 7 Logging as well as use tools like PegaRULES Log Analyzer (PLA)
- Use the system management application (SMA) to monitor Pega 7 servers, manage agents and listeners
- Use system monitoring tools such as Pega PDC
- Carry out performance analysis and tuning
- Degree in Computer Science
- Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience
- Preferably experience with CRM systems
- Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Pega Certified System Architect Certification (courses will be provided)
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Implement best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
- Good understanding of JBOSS, MS SQL Server, JVM, Docker
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
- Strong communication, problem-solving skills
Other Candidate Requirements
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Your core competencies
- Process understanding of the insurance industry
- Customer focus
- Peer relationship
- Drive for results
- Motivated, self-driven team
- Challenging topics in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the heart of the city
- Family-friendly company with fringe benefits
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 46.284,- gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Mag. Ljiljana Nikolic
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
Tel: (+43 1) 211 75 - 2155