Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Part-time job for students (w/m) - Group Information & Cyber Security
Support the team by
- Communicating changes and new demands to the internal competence center, following up on bugs and changes, updating documentation, supporting end users in the security departments, creating reports for various committees, coordinating workshops and preparing training presentations
- Improving knowledge exchange between RBI departments and international entities, supporting in MS Sharepoint and other collaboration tools, aligning and coordinating with other internal stakeholders
- Good communication skills required
- Good MS Office knowledge required
- English in written and spoken form
- German is an asset
- MS Sharepoint knowledge is an asset
- Interest and knowledge in Information Security and Risk Management is an asset
- Opportunity to get working experience and join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 1.805,13 monthly salary (based on full-time according to collective agreement
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!