So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Financial Controlling Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The team is located in the Group Controlling and Accounting division and drives independently the production of the Group Segment results (geographical and business segments) as well as the Group Forecast/Budget process for the whole Group. We discuss and challenge business performance with our business partners as well as with the Group Steering functions such as Risk Management, ALM, Accounting.
In the course of various regulatory requests, the team plays an important role in the yearly stress test and business model assessments.
- are responsible for the Group Budgeting process and consolidation of 5 year Group Budget
- support the Planning project with the aim to change to system supported planning process and consolidation (Tagetik)
- perform sensitivity and scenario calculations for the Group Budget for Top Management and regulatory purpose
- have working experience with the software Tagetik
- support process improvements for the Group Budget process with strong interconnection to the Group stress test processes
- have a very good understanding of banking measures and ability to judge the performance of business results
- communicate with the management of Holding, the steering functions in Holding and with our local controlling units
- have strong analytical skills
- can keep the overview in complex tasks by a structured and process oriented working style
- have hands-on mentality and strong problem solving capabilities
- perform tasks independently and under time pressure
- hold a university degree in business administration (or comparable subject) and gained experience in controlling & finance and/or business area
- show high team player competencies and ability of cross-linked thinking
- have strong networking and communication skills (verbal and written)
- have excellent technical know-how of MS Office tools and can handle complex set of data
- are fluent in German and English, further CEE language skills are advantageous
- are a team that supports top management in decision taking processes by reporting financial facts and development of performance as well as driving comprehensive subject conclusion/measures out of it
- offer you a broad area of steering relevant topics which enables you to gain a solid knowledge of banking
- offer you an interesting job in a highly motivated team, the possibility to work in a dynamic and international environment as well as the possibility to directly influence the success of the company
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.920,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: