So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship as Junior Analyst Credit Underwriting Corporates (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department Credit Underwriting Corporates is embedded into the CRO Division in Erste Group Bank AG. The department consists of currently 16 employees and deals with corporate risk matters of Austrian and International Corporate Clients with a strong focus on CEE. It is responsible for the Group-wide underwriting of credit risks associated with major corporate customers, the management of credit applications and training activities.
- are currently studying at University or University of Applied Science with a Focus on Finance, Risk Management and/or Accounting
- have completed the SBWL Accounting or Finance (or similar) at the University of Economics and Business or have an equivalent education from an University of Applied Sciences
- perform borrower checks including internal rating from the bank's core system based on actual corporate credit applications
- ensure data quality and assist the Senior Risk Manager in different activities alongside the credit approval process
- assist the Senior Risk Manager on analyses of client groups including business-model and financial Performance
- assist the Senior Risk Manager in elaborating recommendations for decisions to the final approval authority
- have analytical skills
- are used to communicate fluently in English and German
- ffer you from January 2018 for 12 months fulltime (38,5 hours/week) an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna