So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Process Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- maintain the further development of methods and standards in Process Management (tools, methodology and communication)
- provide the direction to cross-functional teams to execute a lean strategy for process improvement, productivity improvement and cost reduction
- are responsible for the further development of our Process Map and our Process Management Policy
- deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability, re-engineer processes to increase productivity and attain world-class levels of quality
- work with division heads and the steering department to identify processes, tools and productivity improvement projects
- measure and report the process of KPIs
- prepare and moderate the Process Management workshops (mapping, modelling and optimization)
- support the project team by designing, analyzing and improving their processes
- are responsible for the quality assurance of the uniform process documentation compliant to Group standards / EGIT INT standards
- maintain the further development of our internal Process Management portal (incl. publishing of approved processes)
- offer at least 3 years of experience as a Process Manager
- have a profound background and deep know-how of the state-of-the-art Process Management
- are knowledgeable of the process structures (mapping, etc.) and are experienced in process analysis
- have an excellent understanding of ARIS and MS Office
- possess highly developed strategic thinking, convince on board level and are experienced in process improvement
- bring strong interpersonal and leadership skills, dispose of an analytical way of thinking paired with hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- are well structured, have excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as solution orientation and well-established communication skills (presentation- and moderation know-how)
- possess a strong personality and ability to resolve conflicts without escalation and to scope with pressure and stress
- are able to work in international teams of different hierarchies and cultures, are customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- possess fluency in English for both - verbal and written communication, further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects.
- provide you the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- offer you a competitive and performance-related salary that will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.600,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: