Recruitment Specialist (m/w)
Our customer is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. The Recruitment specialist is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment and selection process (internal as well as external, temporary as well as fixed term contracts) in the designated area.
- A clear and simple recruitment process (sourcing strategy timeline, cost, milestones), with clear vacancy ownership and a clear and aligned vacancy description (following alignment with the business partner/line manager) for each vacancy based on the existing role descriptions.
- A sufficient pipeline of applicants through effective employer branding initiatives, ambassador networks and applicable sourcing channels, including schools, universities and other local sources
- available external sourcing and selection options that could be offered to the hiring manager, following clear and logical decision criteria (e.g. temp agencies, executive search, etc.).
- Continuous improvement of the R&S process within the given strategic framework and development of new recruitment channels and selection tools in order to be able to attract the right (number of) candidates.
- A smooth, efficient and legally compliant selection process in each step of the process, from CV-screening, selection interviews, background check, testing, assessment tools, etc. thereby facilitating the Hiring Manager and BP on the final decision.
- Prepares the salary package and ensures contract signatures according to local authority schedule
- Ensures accurate record keeping by entering & maintaining all applicant and interview data in the Success Factors 'Recruitment' module in line with GDPR regulations and delivers key reporting
The recruitment specialist furthermore
- Conducts the exit interviews for the selected group of employees and ensures a proper feedback loop to the relevant business partner.
- Is actively involved in HR Group projects in the area of Recruitment and can be involved in various internal selection activities in the context of larger organizational changes, talent program participation, etc.
- Full-time employment (38 hours a week)
- Opportunities for further training and education
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Salary: EUR 3.357,14 gross a month, depending on your qualifications and professional experiences
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents.
Randstad Austria GmbH
Fadingerstraße 9, 4020 Linz