Junior Technical Project Manager (m/f)
Our subsidiary Funstage is looking for a Junior Technical Project Manager (m/f) to join their marketing tool automation team. In this role, you will manage marketing related projects from a technical perspective and analyse business as well as technical requirements.
Do you see yourself as a communication hub between the technical and business site? Would you describe yourself as communicative and hands-on? Then apply now!
- Manage marketing related projects from a technical perspective
- Support Product Owners by writing and analysing business and technical requirements
- Communicate issues and requirements to 3rd level support
- Manage and coordinate issues and requirements between internal and external stakeholders (developers, 3rd party support)
- Technical support for marketing related applications, like CRM & affiliate applications and external tools (e.g. Tune, Xtremepush)
- Document and update processes in cooperation with Product Owners
- Debug problems for marketing related applications and external tools (e.g. Tune, Xtremepush)
- Technical education (HTL, University or FH) and professional experience in a technical role
- Good understanding of software development
- Basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- First experience in writing requirements
- Experience with SOA
- Very communicative personality and a hands-on mentality
- Independent and structured work style
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- German is not necessarily required, but every additional language is a plus
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 42.000,- for applicants with at least 3 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Funstage Spielewebseiten Bestriebsges.m.b.H., a 100% subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and therefore part of the worldwide operating NOVOMATIC group of companies, is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a true customer company, always focused on delivering innovative solutions, that meet the needs of our customers in the fields of content, marketing, communication, community.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.