Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Senior IT Business Analyst / Inhouse Consultant Retail and Private Banking (m/w)
Our unit is responsible for all IT innovations in our Retail and Private Banking domain on group level. In our joint international team intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst / Inhouse Consultant responsible to shape and facilitate business analysis as well as manage and coordinate group-wide initiatives and projects. This allows and requires a high degree of creativity, empowerment, assertiveness and self-motivation.
- Responsible for the consulting and support of group-wide inhouse customers in the area of Retail and Private Banking, regarding to involved processes, system functionalities and technical aspects
- Builds up the communication bridge between business and IT to accomplish various demands
- Responsible for analysis of business requirements, creation of concepts and the design for the implementation of proper IT solutions
- Management and coordination of group-wide initiatives and projects and/or support of projects
- Pro-active support and strategic agility to unify, optimize and refine existing processes and system landscape on a group-wide level
- Degree in informatics and/or business administration with a focus on information management and/or banking/finance
- 5+ years of experience in the banking resp. finance industry
- Business acumen for Retail and Private Banking (incl. Capital Markets, Investment Banking, and Wealth Management) products and processes
- Very good understanding of common IT systems and databases (primarily based on SQL)
- Expertise in the area of application management of standard IT systems and support of specific applications to ensure stable operations
- Team and stakeholder orientation with very high communication and intercultural social competences
- High level of pro-activeness and initiative, independent and result oriented attitude
- Experience in the implementation and management of multinational initiatives and projects as well as in testing management is an additional asset
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!