The Controller (m/f) is responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets and guiding financial decisions by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
- Performing business reports, presenting an accurate and forward-focused perspective on the business success of an international company in an international environment
- Supporting the creation of forecasts, annual budgeting and five-year plan construction
- Acting proactively, from a continuous improvement perspective, on the company's controlling system
- Performing group consolidations (balance sheet, income statement, cash flows) and inter-company reconciliations
- Day to day liaison with local offices finance personnel and bookkeepers
- Receiving and reviewing various reports submitted by local offices (monthly financials, cash flow forecasts, aging reports etc)
- Analyzing results on monthly and ad hoc basis
- Assisting in generating budgets and monitoring the related reporting
- Participating in or coordinating specific projects
- This role reports directly to the Head of Controlling
- University degree in Business Administration (ideally with specialization in Finance / Controlling)
- 1-3 years of experience in a Finance or Controller position for an international corporation
- In depth understanding of financial processes and risks; hands-on experience in handling intercompany matters
- Knowledge of general Accounting required
- Knowledge of IFRS Standards serves as an advantage
- Experience with Finance tools such as Corporate Planner or Microsoft Navision Dynamics serves as an advantage
- Strong analytical and Excel skills (incl. Pivot Tables)
- You are tech savvy, cultural sensitive and have a high affinity for numbers
- Excellent communication skills in English, German serves as an advantage
- Excellent working environment in a committed and international team of experts
- Exciting career opportunities in an industry leading company based in a central location in Vienna
- On-going training and certification initiatives
- Travelling opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting at EUR 42.000 and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your specific professional experience and qualifications
- Flexible working hours, lunch vouchers and an excellent canteen
NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions is a part of the NOVOMATIC Group of companies, one of the largest integrated gaming groups worldwide.
NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions is therefore able to draw on the vast knowledge and experience of some of the most successful players in the gaming and lottery world. It is our objective to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry- leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. We will deliver new content, new solutions and new standards to the world of lotteries.
If you have the passion and enthusiasm for your task and our industry, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Please note that a brief writing skills test may be required during interviews.