Founded in 1987, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunications and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 70 countries in the world and supplies its diversified products and solutions to more than 170 countries. We sincerely invite professionals, who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us at www.huawei.com.
We are offering the following challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us
Digital Marketing Manager Device (m/f)
The job holder will be based in Vienna, Austria.
- Strategic plan / lead / execute all device digital communication activities (HUAWEI / HONOR) - with focus on Social Media / Digital / Mobile / Search (SEM / SEO) / Native Advertising / Homepage / Blog activities
- Set up of local agency campaign briefing including digital media strategy
- Monthly agency support control due to work-agreement
- Project management of all local projects & adaption of international projects
- Responsible for all digital content management / development / distribution
- Data collecting, analyzing and local & region reporting
- Digital budget management together with finance and procurement
- Ongoing communication report to local and region team
- Deep experience in digital (min 5 years including knowledge of the latest digital trends and best practices)
- Fluent in German and English
- Knowledge of digital tools, with focus on Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Experience in project management for digital activities
- Experience in SEM/SEO and content management will be a big plus
- Experience in latest media buying processes an pricing concerning all Digital, Search, SoMe channels
- Professional with the operation of MS Office (Powerpoint / Ecxel)
- Able to work and lead projects independently in a fast changing environment
- Good communication skills and business presentation skill
- Well organized, detail-oriented and open minded
- Teamplayer - as this job is part within Huawei Marketing Team (MKT / PR / Service / Digital)
- Marketing business education background will be an advantage
What we offer
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies and challenging work. Furthermore, we offer a competitive compensation starting at 45,000 EUR annual gross salary which can be higher depending on the experience. In addition we offer some benefits (lunch vouchers, ticket for the public transportation).
Please send your detailed Resume/CV (photo attached) in English via E-Mail to email@example.com indicating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations as well as the job title "Digital Manager Device". Furthermore, we would like to address applicants who have valid working papers for Austria and speak the local language.
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES AUSTRIA GMBH
EZONE 4th floor / Top 7
Ernst-Melchor Gasse 20