Expert Contracts & Projects/ Legal Counsel (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Support the contracts & projects department of OMV corporate legal in all matters handled by it with a focus on Downstream Gas
- Draft and revise agreements of all kind, including e.g. energy sector-specific agreements (gas sales and trading), sponsoring agreements, consultancy agreements, procurement contracts, OMV contract standards, etc.
- Support major projects and proceedings, including e.g. arbitration and other litigation proceedings, permit applications
- Legal advice to internal clients of OMV Group under the supervision and guidance of our senior legal counsels, heads of departments or the general counsel
- Contribute to the databases of OMV corporate legal, including e.g. the contract management database
- Monitor and manage external legal services
- University degree in Austrian law (or equivalent), university studies abroad are a plus
- Related professional experience of at least 3 years in the above areas of law, or in OMV's industry or a related industry, or in a law firm are a plus
- Special interest for contract and commercial law matters as well as concrete contract drafting skills are a plus
- Strong analytical abilities, negotiation and presentation skills, team player
- Solid IT know-how and current digital trends
- Fluency in English and German
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 57,595,-- gross per year, all in)
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.