Technical Consultant - Semantic Technology
and Artificial Intelligence
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned PoolParty Semantic Suite software platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data.
We are looking for a technical consultant working at the interface between customer projects and product development. Knowledge in some of the following areas is required: knowledge engineering, taxonomy management, ontology management, machine learning, data science, and semantic web. Our consultants are an integral part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary, output-focussed team of semantic technology and AI experts.
Semantic Web Company values loyalty, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Innovative projects around web-based solutions for data portals and information systems
- An interesting and diverse work environment in innovative information technologies
- A collegial and professional working environment with flat hierarchies in an attractive office
- An exciting position in an agile and modern working environment
- Training opportunities in the field internet and web technologies
- Well-paid and challenging position with interesting development opportunities
- Support development of semantic knowledge models in customer projects
- Data and knowledge engineering mainly based on our core product PoolParty Semantic Suite (https://www.poolparty.biz/)
- Collaborating with information professionals to initiate customer projects
- Requirements engineering for customer projects
- Conceptual assistance to the product development team
- Conceptual assistance to the business development team
- Profound expertise with some knowledge technologies like taxonomies, thesauri, ontology engineering etc.
- Knowledge in data science-related fields of expertise
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, interdisciplinary understanding and strong desire to innovate in the areas of semantic web and machine learning
- At least a Bachelor degree related to information science or a Master degree related to information science (or similar)
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English. Additional languages (German, French, Spanish, ...) are not obligatory but advantageous
- Willingness to travel occasionally, mainly in Europe, if required
- Exacting attention to detail and documentation
The salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is between EUR 39.000 p.a. and 49.000 p.a. depending on education, skills and work experience.
SEND YOUR FULL APPLICATION TO:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Andreas Blumauer
Company website: https://www.semantic-web.com
PoolParty product website: https://poolparty.biz