We are on the hunt for an amazing copywriter and content strategist to join the GlobeAir marketing team!
We are looking for talented and passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. While joining an international fast growing company you will expand your world view, meet new people from all over the world and gain valuable knowledge and skills.
We are currently looking for a talented copywriter & content strategist who is expected to display a higher level of creativity, open mindset, along with the ability to conceptualize content and to create content for our website, newsletter, brochure, internal communication, banner ads, paid social, SEO, and other digital campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications and working in close relationship with the Sales team, this individual should have proven experience in writing, editing, specifically in the travel industry and with a flair for aviation.
This is an opportunity for a very motivated individual who aims to make key contributions to a rapidly growing company. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded workplace that can help you produce the best work of your career, join us as:
COPYWRITER & CONTENT STRATEGIST
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and team members to develop creative concepts for all digital and traditional marketing initiatives;
- Write copy for different owned media tools including (but not limited to): website, newsletter, brochure, email, advertising, SEO, on-site editorials, and paid social;
- Be responsible for editing and proofing materials during all project phases;
- Conduct competitive research to stay on top of trends, monitor industry changes and help to identify opportunities in aviation and lifestyle medias, events, and trends;
- Ensure a consistent brand voice is maintained across all platforms;
- Be able on multiple projects while not compromising creative quality;
- Translate those into actionable recommendations;
- Assist with development and execution of ongoing SEO strategy;
- Liaise with influencers and engage with them for content creation;
- Answer customer inquiries on social media platforms;
- Create and manage content on Linkedin;
- Monitor platforms and responding to inquiries and complaints.
- Relevant education in Communications or Journalism;
- 3-5 years in an editorial copy role, travel or aviation website preferred;
- English native speaker or equivalent, and foreign language skills (German, Italian, Spanish or French, any additional language a plus);
- Experience copywriting for SEO, preferred;
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles;
- Ability to effectively communicate through any platform, including verbally, written, social media, email, etc.;
- Passionate for digital tools and travel industry, with a flair for aviation;
- Possess effective project management skills, with a curious and proactive attitude.
What we provide:
- This position is preferably based on Hörsching (Austria) but other location will be considered according to skills and experience.
- Annual gross salary EUR24,000-EUR35,000 (depending on skills and qualification)
- Additionally GlobeAir will provide some corporate benefits.
We look forward to receiving all the application in English on SmartRecruiter platform at the following link .
Passion into Profession