Senior Software Engineer
Are you an expert in C, C++ and C# on Windows/Linux?
Up for a challenge to develop world's finest audio products?
Get in contact with us today!
Lewitt is an Austrian based company developing some of the world's finest audio products. As a member of our creative, motivated and international team you will develop microphones, audio interfaces, wireless-systems and conferencing products. We expect our engineers to be versatile and passionate to solve tomorrows challenges and push technology further.
Starting with an idea our engineers design, develop, test and validate products through their entire life-cycle. Working closely together with marketing and product management in finding new ways for user-interaction while continuously improving technology are our foundation of success.
- Master of science or equivalent education in software engineering
- More than 5 years of working experience preferred on Windows, OS-X and Linux
- Ability to work and solve problems on your own
- Visual Studio (C, C++, C#)
- Embedded Software (RTOS, C, Assembler)
- Digital signal processing (Linear systems, FFT, digital filters)
- Software architecture and design, distributed systems
- IP Networking and Digital A/V transport
- Basic knowledge and interest in electronics
- Hands on in bringing up prototypes
- Basic experience with mobile development on iOS/Android
- Firmware development for Microphones and Audio Interfaces
- Software development on Windows/Linux/OS-X covering Audio Plugins, Control Software for Audio Products
- Software testing
- Improving software quality assurance, build processes and version control systems.
Primary work place is in Austria, 1070 Vienna, Burggasse 79/11. Minimum yearly salary is 32.700 Euro and will be negotiated based on skills and/or experience.
Dr. techn. Christian Walter