So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Holding Finance (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
- are currently enrolled at a University / "Fachhochschule"
- have an academic focus on banking, economics, consulting or law
- support us in Accounting and Controlling topics by working with the local databases, creating requests and reports in the system
- work in a cooperative and team-oriented way
- enjoy to work in a fast-paced environment and can work to tight deadlines
- act as a team player with a hands-on approach, willingness to learn and good communication skills
- are highly proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and PPT)
- are fluent in English
- offer from January 2018 an exciting and challenging internship for maximum 6 to 12 months in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a fulltime Basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: