TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Vienna we are looking for a
Technical Project Manager - Autonomous Driving Pre-Series (m/f)
To enable autonomous driving, electric drive functions and advanced driver assistance systems, our leading customer Audi as well as other well-known strategic partners, like Samsung, trust in our technical innovative strength. As we trust in the competences of our employees, you as a Project Manager will be leading a team of professionals and will be responsible for executing pre-series projects globally in the area of autonomous driving.
- Technical coordination of pre-series projects based on the TTTech MotionWise software platform
- Comprehensive and professional project planning and controlling as well as ongoing reporting to the management
- Leadership of employees, coordination of development partners and/or subproject managers in our development departments
- Pro-active interface to our customers worldwide, while being a valuable source of input for technical questions in regards to software architecture
- Analysis of customer system architecture and specification of system requirements
- Requirements alignment with our Product Management
- University degree in a technical field of study (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in embedded software development, ideally in the automotive sector
- Several years of project management and technical customer service experience
- Knowledge in automotive quality- and safety- standards (ASPICE, ISO26262) is a plus
- Profound software-architecture know-how
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills and a high customer orientation
- Structured, goal-oriented way of working
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel
- Opportunity to take over responsibility - turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
If you would like to actively contribute to enabling autonomous driving in a dynamic and technical environment, which allows you to interact with customers worldwide, we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 45,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0