International Brand Manager (f/m) - Vienna
In 1862, Julius Meinl I. developed an innovative roasting process that, for the first time, made it possible to offer roasted coffee instead of green coffee to customers around the world. Today, Julius Meinl is an international group and the Ambassador of Viennese coffee house culture, with production sites in Vienna and Vicenza. We are delighted to be one of the leading coffee roasters with more than 150 years of experience and coffee expertise, serving high quality coffee and tea products to our premium customers in hotels, restaurant and coffee houses around the world.
Starting with December 2017 we are looking for our international headquarter in Vienna for an International Brand Manager (f/m). In this position you are reporting directly to the Head of Innovations and Digital Marketing.
- Be responsible for developing global plans and executing global communication and innovation projects that support the broader short and long-term global marketing strategy
- Collaborate intensively with marketing colleagues internationally to ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers globally and that all initiatives support the brand promise
- Manage projects with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, purchasing, production and supply chain as well as external agencies to execute specific marketing plans for each assigned title
- Develop global strategies and tactical projects for business growth
- Lead new product initiatives, including writing concept statements, analyzing information to help set the sales forecast, develop packaging and communication campaign etc.
- Be in and close to the market, analyze customers, consumers, categories, competition and channels as part of a situation assessment, identifying trends and creating and implementing trade marketing tools
- Ensure implementation of JM brand standards and consistent visual brand appearance across regions and product lines
- Optimize the marketing budget to create a maximum value for money
- University diploma, preferably Business and Marketing
- 4 - 6 years of relevant marketing experience within an international environment, ideally at FMCG / consumer goods
- Self-confident and 'hands-on' personality who is used to work independently but who can equally work in teams across countries and cultures
- Proven Entrepreneurial spirit and ideally good understanding of the HORECA market combined with good analytical competencies and strategic abilities
- Driving for results, strong project management skills and ability to set the right priorities
- Inspiring, engaging person that galvanizes the organization around the brand and our poetry mission
- Fluent in English and German and ready to travel internationally
For this position we offer an interesting salary considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to EUR 1.546 gross per month (full-time) for this position. The actual salary depends on your personal experience and qualifications.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung unter Angabe der Referenznummer Referenz-Nr.: 13068/001. Ihre Bewerbung wird an Sophie Kaufmann weitergeleitet.
Bitte beachten Sie: Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung sicherzustellen, bitten wir ausschließlich um Online-Bewerbungen.