So do we.
Working at s IT Solutions means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
IT Analyst (m/f)
s IT Solutions AT Spardat GmbH is the IT solutions provider of Erste Bank und Sparkassen in Austria and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of IT solutions for banking. Furthermore, s IT Solutions Austria is in charge of data centre operations and the local technical service in Austria.
- are responsible for requirements analysis in an agile environment
- assist the customer(s) with the alignment of their requirements
- elaborate and propose solutions to satisfy the requirements of one or several customers
- coordinate and refine the solutions and their implementation with the development and test team
- clarify open issues regarding requirements during developing and testing phase
- will be in charge for operations and test
- create User Stories for Scrum teams based on customer requirements
- accept User Stories based on your acceptance criteria
- bring experience in requirements engineering and creating User Stories
- have strong analytical thinking and a technical background, ideally with a completed technical degree
- offer experience with state of the art technologies (Microservices, PaaS, SOA,…) and agile software delivery methods
- dispose of the willingness to learn, flexibility, excellent communication skills in German and English (verbal and written) and listening capabilities
- have common sense, the ability to work independently, team orientation as well as moderation and presentation skills
- provide initiative and commitment
- offer an interesting job in a young, dynamic team and an international environment
- provide you the chance to take over responsibility and to contribute to the further development of our solutions
- give you the possibility to participate in international environments and innovative initiatives
- we support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- offer you a competitive and performance-related salary that will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.600,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna