Internship Social Media (English)
Runtastic develops a continuously evolving portfolio of apps and online services to track fitness and health data. Together with adidas, we create exceptional experiences for our worldwide community. We work in a fun start-up environment and have team members from all over the world. As change makers, we share a passion for cutting-edge technology and the vision of making the world a healthier place.
If you check your Facebook feed first thing in the morning or entertain a broad audience on Twitter, then join our Content Marketing team for a 4-month internship. You will:
- Manage our global Facebook and Twitter page and reply to user comments #engagement
- Come up with and create inspiring content for our running community #inspiration
- Support the planning and execution of our Social Media strategy #bigpicture
- Monitor and analyze social media performance across our channels #datadriven
- Native speaker proficiency in English
- Passion for health and fitness, and ideally expertise in running related subjects
- Great enthusiasm for social media and online marketing
- Student or graduate in Communications, E-Marketing or a related field
- Previous experience in handling corporate social media accounts preferred
- Strong written communication skills as well as a creative, yet analytical mindset
- Valid work permit for Austria
And here's the fine print: The salary for this role is EUR 1,000 gross per month.
+43 660 6616069