Mobile Developer Android
Runtastic develops a continuously evolving portfolio of apps and online services to track fitness and health data. Together with adidas, we create exceptional experiences for our worldwide community. We work in a fun start-up environment and have team members from all over the world. As change makers, we share a passion for cutting-edge technology and the vision of making the world a healthier place.
As part of our young, smart and motivated Android team you will write code used by millions of users worldwide. Your work will consist of:
- Development on the cutting edge of Android frameworks
- Conception and implementation of mobile apps
- Collaboration with designers, engineers as well as product managers to design and ship new features
- Technical architecture decisions, with your colleagues
- Mentoring of junior developers and interns
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
Furthermore, you can benefit from the company's contacts to Google and Facebook.
- At least 2 years practical experience with Android development and expert knowledge of Java and Android frameworks
- Enthusiasm for Kotlin (first practical experience is a plus)
- Excellent skills in writing a clean and maintainable code as well as outstanding problem solving skills
- Preferably, a degree in (Mobile) Computing, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field (higher technical institute or university)
- Very good German and good English skills OR very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player willing to work in beautiful Austria
And here's the fine print: The minimum salary is EUR 32,650 gross per year. But that is certainly the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
+43 660 661 60 69