Senior Software Tester (QA)
Runtastic develops a continuously evolving portfolio of apps and online services to track fitness and health data. Together with adidas, we create exceptional experiences for our worldwide community. We work in a fun start-up environment and have team members from all over the world. As change makers, we share a passion for cutting-edge technology and the vision of making the world a healthier place.
As part of our motivated and accurate Quality Assurance (QA) team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Testing Runtastic software throughout the entire development process
- Writing test cases, organising software test cycles and managing required resources
- Reporting bugs and writing final test reports
- Building and maintaining our suite of manual and automated test cases
- Coordinating QA projects with the development teams and cooperating closely with the department lead
- Managing one or more projects including continuous monitoring, analysis and optimization
- Approximately 3 years of hands-on experience in Quality Assurance
- Enthusiasm for the mobile industry and preferably, experience with automation testing of mobile applications
- Keen interest in fitness as well as health topics. Experience in using relevant products is an advantage
- Talent for finding bugs and commitment to detail-oriented and organized approach to work
- Very good German and at least basic English OR very good English skills both written and spoken
- Willingness to work in or relocate to beautiful Austria
And here's the fine print: The annual gross salary for this role will be approximately EUR 40,580.