Frontend Web Developer
At Runtastic we believe in helping people improve their fitness and overall health. Moreover, we believe in creating an exciting work environment in which we can thrive personally, professionally... and even physically. Team members from all over the world get together in our inviting offices to tackle unusual and fascinating challenges every day. We offer a number of benefits and let our creativity run wild on our Days of New Ideas. Because only if our employees are happy can our hundreds of millions of users be happy too.
Working as part of an agile team, you boost Runtastic.com as home of our health and fitness portfolio. You will be responsible for:
- Improving the visibility of our community and statistics by developing new features
- Collaborating with engineers, designers and product managers to create an engaging experience for millions of active users
- Developing with cutting-edge technology and contributing to the further technical development of your colleagues
- At least 2 years of experience in frontend development, including responsive/mobile websites
- Preferably, a degree in Computer Engineering or a related field (university or higher technical institute)
- Very good German and good English skills OR very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in beautiful Austria
And here's the fine print: The minimum salary is EUR 33,510 gross per year. But that is certainly the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.