So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Technical Support Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- communicate to the 1st level support (helpdesk, 24/7 operators)
- investigate incidents
- process the incidents
- are able to solve specific incidents autonomously
- potentially provide code (front end and backend) fixes for root causes
- alternatively prepare the inputs for the development team
- execute standard operation procedures
- create and maintain the operational documentation
- hold an university degree in IT or in a related field and/or a certification from a recognized professional association
- ideally have basic Linux knowledge (BASH commands is a must, scripting is an advantage) and possess basic expertise of IP networking and ITIL processes
- are able to read and understand logs (Apache, Tomcat, Custom), correlate information in several logs and see the "big picture" of the whole solution
- possess expertise with NoSQL architecture (Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- have a good understanding of Java application servers / Standalone Java basic, Java development experience would be optimal
- understand web server and firewall configuration, SOAP (XML), RESTFul API (JSON), SQL basics and HTTP/HTTPS basics
- are experienced with messaging services/concepts (MQ or AQ or JMS)
- have the ability to do on call support on rotation basis and possess very good communication skills
- are open to work with a highly international environment, learn new skills and are able to travel 1-2 days a week
- possess excellent written and oral English skills and working knowledge of German is an advantage
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.600,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: