Junior Area Manager f/m
Based in: Vienna, Graz, Innsbruck, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Belgrade
Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
As an Area Manager at H&M you are working in an exciting market, running a region in fast paced fashion retail. One of your main responsibilities lies in setting a strategy in line with individual country goals to maximize selling and profitability. Appealing customer's needs is key, when securing that the stores of your specific area inspire customers to exploring their personal style.
Your work comprises leading and supporting up to 20 store teams to create a unique shopping experience in fashion retail. In achieving this goal you will be supported by the Area team.
- Modernize existing structures by identifying sales opportunities and implementing strategies to increase the customer's shopping experience in the stores of your area
- Secure the overall achievement of objectives: sales targets and company goals
- Ensure and follow-up direct and indirect customer service and stock level in all stores
- Responsibility for staff: manage and execute recruitment, training, development and succession planning for store and area team
- Support, lead and manage Area and Store Teams to increase results
- Ensure safety, security and administrative routines
- In cooperation with store management and together with the Area team, you maximize profitability through a commercial focus
- Supervise, plan, budget and cost follow-up
- Analyze and follow-up key KPIs of the area and initiate to increase profit
- You have a hands-on mentality and a strong motivation to improve and achieve targets
- You have profound experience as a Store Manager and/or a similar option like Area/Region Manager
- You can draw from practical experience in leading a Team of 20 or more colleagues
- You are well organized
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are willing to travel within the various stores in your area
- You are open-minded to new cultures and open to work in different regions
For this position we offer social benefits as well as a wide range of material and monetary advantages.
Follow this link to get an impression of the position from an actual Area Manager.
Your salary depends on your individual work experience and qualifications. The annual minimum gross salary is EUR 36,400.-.
If you are interested, please send us your full application including your CV and motivational letter in English or German!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now through our career page www.hm.com/jobs