Brand Ambassador / PR Manager
Vienna, Austria • Marketing
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy communicating with people both online and offline?
SMARTASSISTANT is the global leading technology provider for Digital Advice Solutions. We aim to help people make better decisions faster and smarter.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador / PR Manager to promote our products and services. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows and events to showcase our company. Your ultimate goal would be to increase our company's brand awareness and get us out there.
Interested to learn more about us? Have a look at how international companies use our technology: smartassistant.com/examples.
What you will do:
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Pitch stories to the media, prepare media kits and organize webinars
- Organize our leaders' attendance at international conferences and forums, TED talks and similar events
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
What you should have:
- Pro-active and result-oriented mentality
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Reliability, responsibility and accuracy with an attention to detail
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Proven working experience and track record in public relations or journalism
- University degree (PR, Journalism, Politics, Business or similar) - fresh graduates welcome
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Small and friendly teams
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
- Minimum gross salary of EUR1,722 - overpayment possible depending on qualifications and experience
*** Sounds like an opportunity for you? Sharpen your pen and apply today ***
Apply for this job