TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Deterministic Ethernet Testing team in Vienna we are looking for a
Test Manager for Embedded Test Projects (m/f)
In this technically challenging function you will be developing complex tools that allow our clients to parameterize and configure our products.
- Managing an international project test team
- Coordination with the responsible Project Manager(s) and the involved team(s)
- Responsible for the estimation of the test efforts and the creation of test concepts and test plans
- Plan the resources for the project and maximize effectiveness of the project test team
- Controlling the test progress and test results and set the necessary actions to keep the test project within time, cost and quality
- Generate reports and present them in the project status meetings
- Prepare the test environment to use continuous integration technologies and guide the team to have a high coverage of automated test cases
- Drive continuous process improvement
- If needed also test support within the project must be given (hands-on)
- At least 5 years of experience as a Test Manager or Senior Test Engineer in a company developing embedded products
- Experience as technical lead of test teams
- A strong understanding of testing and automation technologies from a technical and business perspective
- Deep knowledge in writing test concepts, test plans and test reports
- Experience in embedded software and protocol testing
- Experience in using programming languages (C, Python, shell scripts…) for automating tests
- Profound communication and professional presentation skills
- Very good command of English; German is a plus
- ISTQB Test Manager certificate desired
- Aerospace (DO-178B/C, DO-330) and/or Safety experience is an advantage
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
- Opportunity to take over responsibility - turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 42,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0