Sales Representative Critical Care (m/w)
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 10,000 individuals worldwide.
- Develop multiple communication pathway with the customer
- Plan and implement actions to achieve sales and profit targets as defined in the Business annual sales plan
- Execute strategy in territory and adapt as needed in coordination with CC Business Unit Manager
- Responsible for in-service education and support of the existing Critical Care portfolio
- Develop, maintain and improve key relationships and presence
- Manage contracts, execute GPO contracts, and implement pricing programs
- Maintain existing products and GP improvement inside the Critical Care product portfolio
- Report on a weekly basis to Business Manager all field activities via Salesforce.com
- Effectively use Edwards selling process and tools, with a special emphasis on Customer Account Planning
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience on the job
- Good general understanding and knowledge of natural sciences, biology and medicine
- Significant experience in critical care and cardiac surgery fields (ICU or Anesthesia nurse education preferred, alternatively Med Tech background)
- Strong sales and business development skills in medical field
- High interpersonal and communication skills to establish easily customers' relationships
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Self motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Full clean drivers license
- Ability to travel extensively
- Excellent German and English Skills
Edwards Lifesciences offers an attractive salary, outstanding social benefits and an exciting work environment with varied tasks in an international environment. The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 60'000 and varies according to the qualifications and experience.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung unter Angabe der Referenznummer Referenz-Nr.: 13052/001. Ihre Bewerbung wird an Nina Lauer weitergeleitet.
Bitte beachten Sie: Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung sicherzustellen, bitten wir ausschließlich um Online-Bewerbungen.