So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Money Market Trader (m/f) - part-time
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Money Market Trading is a trading unit within Group Markets located in six different countries in the CEE region and works in close conjunction with operations in Hong Kong and New York. The team acts as market maker for short term interest rate products (
- are currently enrolled at a university
- will assist the trading desk in market making in different products and currencies in OTC markets and via e-trading platforms
- will support the management of interest rates and FX risk within given risk limits
- will develop ideas and strategies to optimize short term liquidity positions
- will work on further development of our internal e-trading platform
- have strong numerical skills
- have a keen interest in financial markets
- possess a strong teamworking ability
- have knowledge or are interested in IT/Programing
- are fluent in English
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from March 2018 until December 2018 for 19,25 hours per week in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: 19,25 h
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: