So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Service and Project Controller (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- drive the processes around controlling and performance management related to services and projects considering their value-added from financial and strategic perspective
- manage the processes around forecasting and budgeting and support in management of all relevant financial topics on company level
- evaluate the monthly financial reports and provide indication on potential issues relating to financials
- ensure that the process for charging of service and project cost towards all customers from EGIT Int. is done in time and with appropriate information by comparing cost and revenues
- drive the forecasting and budgeting process in close collaboration with divisional planners from different ITSAs (IT Service Areas)
- support and advice project managers and contract managers in creation of contracts with different customers of EGIT Int.
- define methods, standards and tools for service and projects financial controlling
- support SAP related processes and set-up in order to support financial management of projects (budgeting, reporting, budget release, close down)
- conduct briefing discussions with middle and top management before decision meetings and ad hoc for special requests
- offer a university degree in finance or IT as well as general know-how in banking and financial services
- bring at least 3 years experience in a similar function, ideally within banking sector
- ideally have experience with SAP
- possess excellent English and German skills
- like to organize complex structures and content in a simple way
- are clear and precise in communication and have a positive problem-solving approach
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.600,- gross per year for this position.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: