Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Senior Java Developer (m/f)
Developing is this all you can think of?
If someone asks you about which languages you speak your answer is Java?
You're interested in a young and agile environment using modern and innovative technologies and working in self-organizing KANBAN teams?
You're willing to be part of the whole development lifecycle and you do whatever it takes to push a product to its best?
…and we're looking for exactly someone like you (what a nice coincidence).
Your entrance ticket:
- You fluently speak Java....and English
- Even scripting languages are a nice dialect for you
- Preferable you communicate using Webservices and Messaging services
- You are able to create great Service Oriented Architectures even without any knowledge about houses and buildings
- Databases (MSSQL, Cassandra, …) are a nice and cosy place for you
- You're driven by development and therefore you do Test Driven Development
- You continuously integrate and Deploy regularly to be part of it
- Learning new technologies is great for you and continuous improvement is your mantra
- You live this way of working for at least 7 years and you can't think of anything better
- Dynamic international environment
- Enough power, memory and SSD storage for all your needs
- Coffee, tea, table soccer, table tennis and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 53.000,-- gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
Marxergasse 1B, 1030 Wien