Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Professional Group IT Architect (m/f)
The Group IT Architecture unit is responsible for RBI wide Strategic IT Architecture Management, IT Architecture Transformation and Strategic Banking Business Solution blueprints. Key focus area is the long-term development of our group wide application landscape to be able to deal with disruptive changes in the banking industry like regulatory challenge and digitalization.
We are looking for a Professional Architect (m/f) who will support our Group strategic pillar especially in the area of Digital Banking and IT Architecture Governance.
- Contribution to the joint development of mid and long term target architectures
- Supporting the creation of strategic architecture roadmaps and facilitate the alignment among stakeholders (Business and IT)
- Responsiblity for solution quick-checks and compliance reviews for projects
- You ensure that architecture minimum standards are kept
- Architecture support to projects
- Monitoring and escalating target architectures deviations of projects
- Documentation of AsIs and ToBe architectures
- Identification of long-term architecture risks and dependencies
- IT complexity and cost reduction potential
- Continues improvement of our IT Architecture Governance
- In depth knowledge on current banking industry challenges
- Academic degree in a technical or commercial field of study or comparable proven experience (at least 5 years)
- Min 10 years professional and 5 years architecture experience in banking industry
- High degree of self-steering
- Ability to develop long-term visions with stakeholders from Business and IT
- Familiar with conceptual reference models and ability to transform them into real architectures
- Capable to build a sustainable relationships in a short timeframe
- Excellent analytical skills, well-structured and hands-on approach
- Familiar with all kinds of IT related matters
- Expert Architecture know how preferable in Reporting, Finance and Risk architectures
- TOGAF 9 or comparable certification or project management certification of advantage
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!