Grow with us!
Daikin is globally renowned for its status as a pioneer in air conditioning systems with industrial revolutions such as VRV(R) and inverter control. Recent acquisitions have strengthened and broadened our product range in areas such as heating, refrigeration, industrial cooling and ventilation and allow us to offer a complete line of applied solutions for residential, commercial and industry demands.
In order to support our increased presence in the Air Side Market we are looking for a highly committed and responsible person. Following our vision to become "The No. 1 desired partner in creating a unique climate" DAIKIN also focuses on excellent services for our customers and you can be on board at our CE HQ based in Brunn am Gebirge!
Airside Product Management (m/f)
Are you interested in…
- supporting the Applied sales team with AHU Selection Optimization?
- training and advising on latest regulations (Eco-design & EPBD)?
- developing and following-up of existing Airside projects?
- supporting and liaise with factory on related product developments?
- supporting the budget process through market intelligence?
- supporting and developing good technical understanding in the Applied Sales Team?
Do you bring along…
- university or college degree of HVAC engineer (mechanical engineer in case of proven experience on the HVAC field)?
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the Ventilation sector?
- technical knowhow of Air Handling Units and Active Chilled Beams?
- knowledge of the CEE Ventilation market, B2B business and Ventilation industry?
- a pro-active, dynamic and flexible personality?
- an organised and structured way of working?
- good command of English?
- willingness to travel?
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
You will find at DAIKIN…
- a room for own ideas and wide scope of action
- detailed product training
- a young and dynamic team
- a people oriented international company culture
- a long term perspective in and all advantages of an international company
- lots of fun and events
- a competitive remuneration package
The salary package starts at a level of EUR 42.000,- gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded.
Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, mobile working, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.
If you would like to participate in the success of a friendly and dynamic team we are looking forward to receiving your application.
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe HandelsgmbH
Tel.: 02236/325 57 146