Are you ready to become part of the future "Group Risk Technology Leader" in Raiffeisen Bank International IT?
Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity?
Would you like to work in an IT environment that shaped a bank to become a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) IT as an
Professional IT Consultant (m/w) IT Delivery Risk Processing
For the support of our IT-Systems and internal customers in the IT Delivery Risk Processing Team we are looking for a responsible and ambitious Professional IT Consultant. The main task will be the application management as well as business analysis in the area of our rating models and central customer data applications.
- Business consultancy and application management for our rating and central group customer data applications
- General understanding of the application landscape in the IT Bank Steering area (Data Warehouse, Risk, Finance) and it's interfaces
- Consult the internal customers in all specific IT related matters and questions
- Lead small and medium innovations within our team's application landscape
- Excellent communication skills and team orientation
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. (business) informatics, business administration with a focus on information management and/or banking) or proven, comparable Qualification
- Proven experience in the area of application management and business analysis
- Understanding of the financial sector (banking or consulting in the financial services industry), ideally in the area of risk management
- Sound technical understanding (esp. SQL), good overview of state of the art technologies
- First experience in agile methods
- Good command of English; German is a plus
- High flexibility in arranging your work
- We will integrate you into our dynamic and motivated IT team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development
- Global career opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!