Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Liaison Officer for ICS, ORM and DQ in
Planning & Finance (m/f), Part Time
The Finance Architecture and Innovation Unit is responsible for Group-wide implementation of Finance solutions for Accounting, Controlling and finance system guidelines (e.g.: GL, MIS, IFRS 9) Furthermore it defines and develops the Finance Business Architecture and business requirements In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for Liaison officer to actively manages, support and coordinate changes in the Internal Control System, operational Risk Management and the Data quality area within the Planning & Finance Division.
- Improve and adapt data quality processes in the area of Accounting & Controlling in order to be in line with requirements stated in BCBS 239. Organize and facilitate the funcitional process to resolve DQ related issues in P&F
- Support the Implementation of Internal Control System (ICS) according to standards of RBI, sector and Group guidelines within the role as ICS division responsible. Thus act as an interface function between division management and central ICS Unit
- Supporting Planning & Finance management and experts in analysing, identifying, designing, documenting & testing processes, risks and controls & developing mitigation plans for any identified control deviation
- Act as central operational Risk Management (ORM) for P&F Division and provide Input to Group function operational Risk Controlling Unit. Thus act in supporting and facilitating operational risk assessment and op risk management for P&F Division together with functional process owners in P&F for the op risks in their departments
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics, Business Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-3 year of Finance experience in banking or audit firm (e.g. big 6)
- Sound understanding of business processes in Finance
- Good know-how of IFRS, Austrian GAAP
- Working experience with workflow tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong result focus, structured and team-oriented working style, strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of German and English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application!