Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Technical Product Manager Sports (f/m)
Are you our person?
IT professional who loves to drive a product from its early stage until it is up and running?
Are you looking for a challenge, want to learn and to work with cross-functional teams to deliver a complete customer experience?
As a Product Manager at bwin, you will work on products, which are embedded in a high transactional state of the art IT environment supporting multiple brands, multiple regions and multiple regulations. Our team is filled with some of the best people in their profession.
- You will define concepts for new Sports features, enhancements and functionalities based on our product strategy as well as on customer needs
- As product owner for Sports betting backend solutions you will work in an agile software development environment (SCRUM)
- You will be continuously responsible for business architecture, product operation, business performance and evolution
- Also you will get the opportunity to setup and manage projects and programs within a complex environment
- By collaborating closely with business operation units (e.g. Traders, Marketing Teams) you drive the product into new spheres
- Involvements in B2B activities, post-merger integrations as well as negotiations with 3rd party vendors
Your entrance ticket:
- You've gained 5+ years' experience as Product/Project- manager in an IT driven environment
- You impress us with your experience in managing and delivering complex projects in an international business
- Your excellent analytical skills and very good level of requirements management are highly appreciated
- Your technical educational background (e.g. computer science, software engineering, business informatics)
- You are known for your strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to facilitate meetings and (technical) workshops efficiently
- You are fluent in English - both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Minimum salary of EUR 55.000,-- gross p.a., adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- The chance to actively get involved in the whole product life cycle - from idea to release to operation
- See how your product idea is turning into customer facing experience
- Be responsible for the quality of your own developed product and feel accountable for it
- Multicultural team of very knowledgeable and supportive colleagues
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
Marxergasse 1B, 1030 Wien