TTTech is a global leader in the field of robust networking and safety controls. TTTech solutions improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in the industrial and transportation sectors, with a portfolio of products that are helping to make the Industrial Internet of Things and autonomous driving a reality.
TTTech was established in 1998 as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien). Today our company has offices in nine different countries with more than 500 employees worldwide. For the expansion of our Business Unit Automotive in Vienna we are looking for several
Managers Autonomous Driving (m/f)
Customer Programs and Platform Development
In this role you will be leading a team within our BU Automotive and taking over management responsibilities while staying in touch with projects and technical issues. You are a people manager who defines his/her success through the success of your team members and you enjoy guiding and developing your team members.
- Leading one of our teams in the Customer Programs Group, ensuring platform integration for series development projects, build and configuration management or tooling support
- Managing one of our teams in the Platform Development Group, emphasizing the development of customer-specific series software or the development of simulation environments and test tools
- Taking over responsibility for project effort estimations and ensuring staffing of projects in alignment with your Group Lead and Project Managers
- Providing professional customer support as well as technical and personal guidance for your team
- Defining goals for your team members in accordance with the company strategy and group goals
- Recruiting and selecting new team members and ensuring training and development of your team members
- Profound understanding of relevant technologies, development processes and tools
- Strong experience in project management
- Demonstrated capability in driving performance improvements
- Awareness of the need for a good working atmosphere, ability to inspire and motivate
- Self-aware personality with respect to personal strengths and development areas
- Demonstrated integrity and values and active leadership by example
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- English is a must, German is an advantage
- Opportunity to take over responsibility - turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
- Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
As a growing company that offers interesting tasks as well as a stimulating workplace in a dynamic and technical environment we are looking forward to your online application.
The "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte des Metallgewerbes" (Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade) is applicable. For the above position we offer a minimum gross salary of 50,000.- Euro per year. An overpayment is determined in accordance with your individual qualification and relevant professional experience.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0