Business Development Manager (M/F)
We are currently searching for a Business Development Manager (M/F) for Salzburg / Vienna, effective immediately. Willingness to travel.
- Development and implementation of a market entry strategy for an innovative product in the field of disease prevention
- Establishment of a new brand in food supplements with international focus and high scalability.
- Development of the business model, sales channels and the driving force behind further development of the service offering.
- Identification and support of relevant stake holder throughout the entire value chain
- Operational sales management and budget reporting
- Planning, monitoring and ensuring the qualitative and quantitative objectives of the company are met
- A Great deal of travel required for the timely development of new markets within Europe
- Completed degree/certification in business from a university / FH, of an advantage
- Able to negotiate in German and English, further languages advantageous
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in a comparable position, preferably in an international environment
- Work experience in a fast-growing company with start-up mentality
- Eager to grow and develop within the role - depending on performance, you will have the possibility to build your own team
- The ability to overcome brand entry barriers in geographically new markets and to keep the necessary approvals and registrations in mind.
- Excellent skills in project management, including a relevant certification if possible (IPMA, PMO, etc.)
- Your outstanding organizational skills and structured way of working will help you to keep the overview at all times
- Through your empathic and cooperative character, you create a motivating and positive working environment
What we offer: a monthly gross salary of EUR 3,000.00 for 38.5 hrs pw.
(Overpayment possible, depending on qualifications and previous experience)
As well as:
- A Company group structure that provides the necessary backup for you to realize your vision of the brand
- Comprehensive training opportunities
- Very high growth and further development opportunities within the company depending on the performance and scale of the newly built brand
- Flexible working hours
- Complimentary daily meals from our on-site bistro
- A future orientated workplace culture
Apply at www.biogena.com/karriere and show us how much you believe in yourself. We look forward to meeting you.