Remarkable developments occur at Sandoz due to the combination of individual characteristics, personal interests and professional qualification. This is why we are seeking employees with a passion for all that they do and who will work together with us to achieve the common goal: to provide patients in Austria and all over the world with high-quality, affordable pharmaceutical products. We, Sandoz, are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Austria with over 4.000 employees at four sites. As a member of the global Novartis Group, we develop, produce and market generic pharmaceuticals - above all antibiotics, injectable cancer drugs and innovative biosimilars. Come and work with us as ...
Head Project Engineering (m/f)
Biologics Technical Development & Manufacturing, Sandoz GmbH
Area of Responsibility
- Talent and Performance Management for the Project Engineering group
- Budget and Cost Control Processes for Investment and Expansion Projects
- Responsibility for the related cost center
- Development of specific standards for Biotech facilities related to design, installation and functionality
- Compliance related to Qualification (DIOQ) and Safety requirements
- Implementation of the Novartis Manufacturing Manual Practice 12 (Recapitalization of Facilities and Equipment Plan)
- Compliance related to Novartis Energy saving standards
- Implementation of operational experience and current technologies into investment projects
- Authority approval before physical start of project (gewerberechtliche Genehmigung)
- Contribution to local and global Best Practice Networks related to Project Engineering
- Education: Higher technical education in Engineering preferably chemical Engineering/pharmaceutical Engineering/ "Verfahrenstechnik"
- Languages: Fluent in English and German (spoken & written)
- Experience: Several years of work experience (> 5 years) as Project Manager of larger technical investment projects with involvement of internal and external team members, Experience in management of teams in the range of about 10 direct reports, IT-knowledge: MS-Office, SAP
We are offering a competitive salary in line with the market and based on your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we are offering an attractive Bonus/Incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The basic salary is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 66.423,56 per year).
Please apply online under the following link:
(Job ID 220697BR)
Contact: Lenka Milashenko, Head Talent Acquisition Services AT
Sandoz is an equal opportunity employer