As one of the biggest banking groups in the CEE, we service 17mio customers. We understand the rapidly changing wishes of our customers. The key concepts being "digital and mobile banking"; here too we want to be on the cutting edge.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
Software Architect for Digital Solutions (m/f)
- Defines the Software Architecture and Software Design for Digital Solutions
- Drives evaluation of new technologies to advise Product Owner or Delivery Managers
- Evaluates alternative technical solutions and supports in decision making
- Estimates the development efforts and plans the technical software implementation
- Takes leadership and coordinates technical software implementation teams
- Implements critical software components
- Ensures that the knowledge is shared and documented
- Being part of an international Scrum delivery team in an adaptive setup
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- More than 5 years of experience in designing software architecture and applications, especially in the area of digital projects or systems integration
- Excellent experience in integration patterns and API Management or Middleware technologies (e.g. IBM Connect, Apigee, queueing technologies, ESB, ETL/ELT Tools)
- Very good experience with containerized architectures (e.g. Docker) and Microservice architecture pattern
- Excellent Java programming skills (Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, JPA)
- Very good data modelling and SQL know-how and knowledge of different database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Very good experience in requirements engineering
- Good knowledge of (Cloud) IT infrastructure (OS, platforms, etc.)
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Banking know how is an asset
- Proactive attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory). German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!