Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Manager Nearshore Delivery Center Ukraine (m/f)
Are you attracted to drive our ambitious strategy to expand our Nearshore Delivery Center for Software Development & Testing capabilities for RBI Group?
Then this challenging management position might be yours.
We are looking for an outstanding IT Manager to lead our Nearshore Delivery teams in Ukraine (Kiev).
- Manage and expand our Nearshore Delivery Center for Software Development & Testing in Kiev/Ukraine
- Accountable for all activities within the Nearshore organization
- Recruiting and building high performance teams and capabilities according to the strategy
- Continuously monitor and improve efficiency and quality
- Ensure adherence to high standards for engineering and delivery
- Preserve agile mindset and philosophy including simplicity, visibility and direct communication
- Motivates and inspires people to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Identifies opportunities and improvements and drives constructive change
- Work closely with Line Managers, Delivery/Project Managers at all levels in an international environment (Head Office and Raiffeisen Banks in CEE)
- Building positive and mature working relationships with stakeholders
- Expected onsite presence in Kiev is approx. 50%
- You will report to the Head of Software Development & Testing in Head Office in Vienna
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT/Computer Science/Business Administrations or related field or similar experience
- At least 5 year experience in leading and managing a distributed team of Software Engineers and Testers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to engage people at different levels of seniority and different cultures
- Proven ability in hiring, mentoring, and motivating top engineering talents
- Solid knowledge of the software engineering lifecycle, tools, techniques and best practices
- Minimum of hands-on 5 years of software development or testing experience
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Very good to-the-point communication and presentation skills, strong result orientation, structured and team oriented working style, strong analytical skills
- Hands on approach
- Expertise in banking is an asset
- Excellent command of English and Russian/Ukrainian
- Multi culture sensibility
- Willingness to travel
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 66.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!