Junior Trader Agricultural Commodities for the Bulgarian/Romanian Market (m/f)
RWA is the wholesale company and service provider of the Lagerhaus cooperatives in Austria. Together, they are the leading force in the countryside.
Selected participations in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe complement and extend RWA's business segments and safeguard an evolutionary and sustainable growth strategy in the interest of the entire group.
For our Head office in Vienna we are looking from now on for a
Junior Trader Agricultural Commodities for the Bulgarian/Romanian Market (m/f) Your duties and responsibilities:
- Purchasing and selling Oilseeds/Feedstuff as well as identifiying trading opportunities with a strong focus on Bulgaria and Romania
- Selling Oilseeds/Feedstuff to various buyers on a Truck/Train/Barge basis
- Trading and monitoring future positions (CBOT/MATIF)
- Continuous market analysis concerning customers, supply & demand, business competition and potential markets
- Administrative tasks
Your skills and qualifications:
- Completed agricultural or economic studies (BA, MA)
- Strong interest in the trade of agricultural commodities
- Ideally relevant work experience
- Fluent in Bulgarian and/or Romanian, good written and spoken in English and German
- A commercial vision and a high degree of initiative
- A clear team player
- Willigness to travel
- The opportunity to be part of an international growing, dynamic and successful company
- A minimum salary of EUR 2.500,-- gross/month (full-time 38,5 hours/week) and can be adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
If you have what it takes to be a great Junior Trader we are looking forward to your CV and cover letter. Please apply online or via email@example.com.
Your contact person in RWA is Stefan Binder-Motal.
For further information please visit us on www.rwa.at or www.lagerhaus.at. Or get in touch with our employees via our whatchado-videos. Online bewerben