Technical & Customer Support Engineer (m/w)
Klabin is Brazil's largest paper producer and exporter, the leading manufacturer of paper and board for packaging, corrugated board packaging and industrial bags, and also markets timber in logs. It is also the only Brazilian company to simultaneously supply hardwood pulp (eucalyptus), softwood pulp (pine) and fluff pulp to the market. Founded in Brazil in 1899, it has 18 industrial units, with 17 in eight Brazilian states and one in Argentina. Klabin also has sales offices in eight Brazilian states, a branch office in the United States, a new office in Austria, and sales representatives and agents in many countries.
- Manage technical customer complaints, provide internal independent analysis, and focus on delivering technical solutions to the clients based mainly in Europe, but also in Asia and Middle East
- Act as an interface between the internal technical assistance team in Brazil and the clients
- Determine a unified approach towards the clients and support the sales team
- Check production data and link those to the clients samples
- Record all stages of the analysis and validation through specific and multiple Quality Management Reports in Klabin`s ERP (SAP)
- Travel to Brazil, approx. twice a year for training and development
- Report to MD in Austria and dotted line to Quality and Customer Service Manager in Brazil
- Technical education preferred but not crucial if technically skilled
- First experience in Customer Service ideally in chemical or packaging industry (Klabin is open as well for experiences from other industries)
- Strong Customer oriented approach and willingness to travel (~70%)
- Hands-on problem solving personality, highly available
- Well-organized and structured work approach
- Fluency in English - any other language is welcome
- SAP Knowledge is a plus
Klabin is offering a solid salary package of 60.000 EUR annual gross depending on qualification and experience.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung unter Angabe der Referenznummer 12960/001. Ihre Bewerbung wird an Alexander Heinen weitergeleitet.
Bitte beachten Sie: Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung sicherzustellen, bitten wir ausschließlich um Online-Bewerbungen.