We are looking for an Application Manager for SimCorp Dimension in the team Data Management & Reporting in Group Finance of UNIQA Insurance Group AG, Vienna.
SimCorp Dimension is an integrated front-to-back software solution for business processes in investment management. As an application manager you will work in a team responsible for the stable operation of the configured applications in SimCorp Dimension. You will also pro-actively identify process improvement potentials and deliver projects for enhancement in the system to meet increasing business requirements. Furthermore, you will contribute to the high data quality by implementing data governance and data quality checks in the system.
What to expect
- Challenging position within the interesting and dynamic field of asset management, investment accounting, risk management and IT
- Opportunity to work self dependently on complex topics with strategic significance in an motivated and supporting team
- Work in a multinational environment and cooperate with colleagues across the whole UNIQA Group
- Support for your professional and personal development in a broad range of skills
- Flexible working hours, social benefits and attractive career opportunities
What we expect
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and understand the needs of our business department while considering the overall IT strategy
- A strong personality with a pro-active can-do attitude and excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to present complex problems and solutions in short and understandable way to various audiences (business and IT) and various management levels
- Moderation of workshops for collection and discussion or business requirements
- You have a relevant university graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics (ideally combined with Economics), Physics or Engineering.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in area asset management, risk management and investment accounting
- Experience with IT systems in relevant areas, especially SimCorp Dimension, is an advantage
- You are fluent in German and English for both verbal and written communication
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 35.556 gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an international and dynamic organisation with great development opportunities. You can expect a team with open communication and collegial working atmosphere.
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Mag. Ljiljana Nikolic
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
Tel: (+43 1) 211 75 - 2155