A job like no other:
Head of Pricing SEE, Unit Air Freight m/w.
Head Office Wien, Location 1020 Wien, Stella-Klein-Löw-Weg 11
As a provider of transport and logistics, we hold a leading position in the world. We support industry and trading in all logistics issues concerning the global exchange of goods. Whether by land, air or sea. In order to strengthen our team, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of
Head of Pricing SEE, Unit Air Freight m/w, 40 hours/week (Position Available Immediately)
As Head of Pricing SEE you: * Are responsible for all aspects concerning pricing within Austria and our Cluster South East Europe as well as leading a small team based in Vienna
- Are handling all rate requests and are in charge for daily ad hoc pricing advice within our Cluster
- Define and have in mind current market situation by regular contact with airlines
- Analyse data (customers, competitive market, statistics) to set up new pricing strategies and to develop long term rates with carriers
- Reveal and establish target accounts by close collaboration with Sales and Key Account Management and focus on Solution and Product Development
- Act as Networker within the Schenker organization and build up relationships with stakeholders and key accounts
- Coordinate and manage RFQ projects in combination with Global Tender Management
- Are responsible for enhancing existing pricing tools
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant professional experience with deep focus within the Air Freight sector in combination with good knowledge in Sales and Pricing
- Deep understanding of Air Freight products and pricing techniques and structures
- Strong English skills are essential, German and any additional SEE language skills are an asset
- Capable to multi-task and to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization and stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline driven
- Above average commitment and motivation, self-driven personality
- Driving licence and willingness to travel frequently
- The opportunity to work independently in a friendly and dedicated team
- Flexible working hours
- Varied and challenging tasks and assignments
- Continual further education and training through the DB Schenker Academy
- A secure job in an international corporation
The collective agreement covering the position described stipulates a minimum salary of EUR 34.433,00 (gross) per annum. An extra salary component that conforms to the current salary structure on the market will also be offered in line with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
You want to move the world? Then we look forward to your online application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Stephanie Gritzner +43 5 7686 210 321.