CBmed is a COMET funded competence center for biomarker research in medicine with headquarter in Graz. We currently employ 60 people plus 40 additional scientists working at universities for our 25 international research projects. Our main research activities are focused in Graz and Vienna and will be expended to Japan and the US in the coming years. The total funded research volume will be 40MioEUR over 8 years. It links excellent research infrastructure, scientific expertise, medical knowledge, national and international industry partners for systematic medical biomarker research. Business language is English.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to recruit an ambitious, committed
Assistance to the Management and Assistance for the company development (f/m)
- Successfully finished HAK/HBLA
- Experience in general office management
- Providing support for CEOs, area leaders and management team
- Providing administrative support to project leaders and partners
- Organization of annual conferences with 60 international partners in Graz
- Coordinating regular and Science Board meetings; maintaining overview of upcoming meetings
- Preparing presentations, communications and agendas for internal and external meetings
- Support for CBmed material management in BMD (orders and storage)
- Ensuring regular communication with stakeholders
- Updating content of cooperation contracts, creation of draft contracts, NDAs, etc.
- Support with biannual and yearly reports to funding agencies
- Organizing travel arrangements for conferences, meetings, travel expense report etc.
- Opportunity to be actively involved in the newly established Total Quality Management (TQM) process
Skills and Abilities:
- Job experience in headquarter/central function assistance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- High level of resilience, even in stressful situations
- Flexibility and self-management
- Proficiency in using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to organize multiple schedules and prioritize workflow
You will have the opportunity to work in an international orientated company, within a young and dynamic team and an interdisciplinary field.
We offer an annual salary from EUR 35.000,00 gross based on 40 hours/week. Overpayment is possible depending on qualification and work experience. Preferred start date: 01.11.2017
CENTER FOR BIOMARKER RESEARCH IN MEDICINE
Petra Majcen, HR
+43 316 385 28803