DIMOCO Messaging provides carrier-grade, high quality messaging products enabling our clients to communicate to their customers on a truly global scale.
We leverage our relationships with Mobile Network Operators and in-country partners to offer clients Direct connectivity while combining local market expertise with fast message delivery. DIMOCO Messaging holds an MVNO license and operates a carrier-grade messaging platform with highest quality industry standards. We offer our clients the best way to optimize communication with their customers and employees by seamless integration to our platform, fully featured high quality products, multiple channels for instant support and advanced reporting and analytics tools.
As our company is continuously going to expand the business and we are experiencing a time of huge growth, we are looking for someone to join our dedicated team immediately. Located in Brunn am Gebirge (greater Vienna area) we are seeking a hungry and dedicated
Sales Manager, Enterprise (f/m)
In this role you will be responsible for identifying, opening and growing new business opportunities in the enterprise market in the fast evolving worldwide A2P Mobile Messaging Market. We are looking for a technology-savvy and sales driven person with industry experience (Telecommunication) and proven ability to close profitable long term business relationships by helping B2B clients to understand which benefits they have by using our product & services.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities
- Build, maintain and strengthen lasting relationships with enterprise accounts on a local scale
- Generate and develop a qualified sales pipeline and generate new revenue growth
- Identify and close new deals in line with the objectives
- Achieve and exceed defined sales targets
- Provide excellent customer service by understanding customers' business and needs
- Evaluate market growth information and trends for business planning and product launches
- Regularly meetings with our customers and representing DIMOCO Messaging at international industry events
Requirements and Skills:
- 1-3 years sales experience with technology B2B sales (primarily in the telecommunication industry)
- BSc/MA in Business, Management, Telecommunications, Engineering or any other equivalent degree
- You have a proven experience in developing a sales pipeline
- You speak fluently to clients, partners & colleagues and have great command of English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - you present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence and interact successfully with decision makers
- You are able to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Passion towards mobile technology and ability to quickly learn and understand the principles of the mobile messaging industry
- Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- Consultative and solution oriented sales approach
Why our employees choose us
- A challenging and energetic career: We are always adapting to change and the market evolution so you will find a challenging job that will encourages you to develop your skills in order to face these changes.
- A global career: you can further develop your exceptional expertise and pave the way for the company's expansion into new markets around the globe
- Wonderful team spirit within an international, dynamic environment: working for DIMOCO guarantees you international experience as we have awesome clients all over the world a working place within an multi-cultural team
- A competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to travel and have exciting business trips when meeting our clients and partners
Following the Austrian law, we have to mention the gross annual salary under the "Collective Agreement", which starts for this position at EUR 32,648.00. We are offering an attractive market oriented remuneration package, depending on your qualifications and experience
Dive with us into the DIMOCO world!
Join us and be part of an active team putting together new projects. We look forward to receiving your complete application at firstname.lastname@example.org
DIMOCO Messaging GmbH
Manager Human Resources
Campus 21, Europaring F16/402
T: 0043-1-33 66 888-0